Thursday 23 April 2009

Baby news

Well today is a really nervous and exciting day. My Stepson and his wife are expecting their first baby in a fortnight but they had been told that baby was breach and back to front. To cut a long story short, they had been scanning her and monitoring her for the last fortnight and yesterday took the decision to give Amy a c-section today. Well as you can imagine we are all nervous but excited at the same time.

Brian my hubby is gutted as he goes away tomorrow for a week. He is hoping to pop in quickly tonight but I will take Benn tomorrow so that Amy at least has a rest before everyone descends on her. Benn is hoping for a Niece as my Stepdaughter has two boys and a girl so wants to even things up, that's children's logic for you.

So tonight I know what I will be doing making a card once we know whether we have a little girl or a little boy.

Have a fun day everyone and I will let you all know later.

--Update-- Amy had a little boy called Luke at 9.52 this morning and he weighed in at 5lb oz. Mum and Baby are both doing fine

No comments:

Post a Comment