Monday 20 April 2009

Welcome and Hello

Oh well, here goes. Welcome to my first post, I hope you will stop by regularly.

I had a great weekend this week as first of all I went along to Alexandra Palace for the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show. I was really excited as I was hoping to buy some of those lovely Magnolia Tilda stamps that seem to be all the rage. I also purchased a set of 12 Promarkers (to go with the 18 I purchased a few days before as I was too impatient to wait for them). I have tonight been having a play with them. I have coloured my first Tilda along with a really cute little Daisy May image that a fellow blogger called Enfys steered me towards after putting a link on her blog, she has just joined their design team, and I must say they really are gorgeous. I will add a photo of my cards as soon as I have worked out how to.

Thanks for dropping in and hope to see you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Max, I'm your first follower:) Lets see some stuff with that ally pally haul of yours. You did a great job setting the blog up, love that little butterfly
    hugs
    En xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max, enjoy using your Pro Markers, they are fabulous, I am looking forward to seeing your cards.
    You can subscribe to the Magnolia Stampclub at http://www.dreamcottage.nu/Club/index.html you usually get about 15 stamps, 6 or so of which are figures. They are great value for money but they do take the money when you order not when it is despatched.

    ReplyDelete