Wednesday 6 May 2009

Wanted - Design Team Member at Funky Hand






Well after blog hopping today I came across a post on Enyfs's blog stating that Funky Hand were looking for a new design team member. Consequently I have spent the whole day thinking should I apply, and then thinking no I couldn't possibly as I am no way up to the standard needed to become part of a design team, especially after looking at all the other entrants work. Finally I have decided that I will never know unless I try (omg what am I saying!!!). On that note here are some of my previous cards to go with the ones I have already posted.
For those of you who don't know Funky Hand, pop along and have a look at the fantastic CD's that they have on offer, you may also see Anice when she appears on Create and Craft showcasing them along with the great creations that her design team produce.
I hope you enjoy looking.

7 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous Max, and as you say, you have to be in it to win it. Good luck with the DT call
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely cards, really cute. Good luck.
    Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, your cards are gorgeous, I love your die-cuts. It's going to be a tough competition! All the best

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck you have entered wonderful cards and all so different.
    Love shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to you with the DT entry!!! Hey! I used to have that blog background on my blog when I first started!! Great taste :)
    I would love to help you with you blog, do you have photoshop? Are you in need of all the instructions (making a background, uploading it to photobucket and getting it on your blog) or just how to change the html code in blogger? Send me an email or leave another message on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all gorgeous, love them all, good luck hunny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely choice of cards, good luck with the DT call
    AllisoNX

    ReplyDelete