Friday 19 June 2009

Another Father's Day Card


I have finally managed to get Benn's card done for Brian.
Brian has always loved and collected bears for as long as I have known him. In fact, when we were about to get married he joked that he would be bringing his bear to the wedding. I said he wouldn't dare, so between him and my mum they dressed this bear up in matching wedding attire and sneaked him into the wedding car without me knowing so that when my dad and out got in he would be sitting in the seat too. He then arranged for him to being sitting on the top table at our reception. Talk about their being three in this marriage.

Anyhow, this is the card I came up with. The papers I have used are DCWV Pet Stack, Basic Colours and Cricut cartridges Christmas Solutions (Bear), Storybook and New Arrival (Thank You)

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment