Sunday 21 June 2009

Hubby's Father's Day Card


Good morning, just thought I would show you the quick Father's Day card I made for hubby last night. Benn had already written his and packed it up under his bed with his pressy when I remembered that I had done one for my Dad but like to always do something for Brian (after all, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have Benn would I).
I decided to try out one of the Spring cards that I have seen people doing using papers from the Nitwits collection and the adorable Hedgehog is from Collection 10 over at Lily-Boo's Boutique. These are wonderful little images that Sam designs and will be really useful for lots of occasions.

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card max and such a lovely thing to do for brian, i bet he will love it xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Max this is fabulous! You look like an expert on photoshop to me already look at the texture on that armchair it looks so real. Wonderful colouring too! Your hubby will love it!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete