Friday 28 August 2009

New Sneak Peak, Plus Update on New Challenge Blog

Things are brewing over at Lily-Boo's Boutique but all I can say is watch this space. If on the other hand you are a bit like me, I find it extremely hard to wait so I have taken pity on you all and have added a little sneak peak to keep you going.
PS. Exciting update - Lily-Boo's Challenge Blogspot is now up and running along with a little freebie for you all to download to get you off to a flying start. My fellow DT members have come up with some great inspiration to help you so don't be shy, pop on over there and have a go at our first challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Looks halloweeny to me lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. More new things...woo hoo can't wait to see!!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm I wonder what this could be? lol!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete