Monday 14 September 2009

Cute Daisy May - Baby Card

Good morning. Well today sees the start of a new challenge over at Cute Daisy May's and the theme this week is Baby. This is the one I have come up with and don't you just love that cute little image, I can tell you this is definately one I will be using a lot. The papers I have used all come from DCWV Baby stack and go perfectly with the image. I added a pink ribbon some card candy from Craftwork Cards and a die cut sentiment using my Quickkutz. Why don't you pop on over there and play along and you never know you may be this weeks winner and win some of Linnie's fab designs.

7 comments:

  1. really cute card!! Love the scallop detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the punched border across the middle.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max, got the little gadget from Jane's blog and just added the link to the new blog. Its really nice isn't it. Need to start thinking of a project for October! Love your card by the way, hope I get a chance to enter this one!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say just copy and paste from mine if you want.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Max, this teddy looks gorgeous in pink, I did a brown one once, this ones prettier and great with the green and lovely paper too. janex

    ReplyDelete
  6. a sweet baby girl card, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Maxine - really cute!

    ReplyDelete