Saturday 5 September 2009

Lily-Boo's Halloween Collection - Available Now

You know I showed you a sneak preview last week of the new image collection from Lily-Boo's Boutique, well you don't have to wait anymore as these are now available to purchase in the boutique. They are really sweet images and have captured the excitement of Halloween to a tee.
I really enjoyed using this collection as I was able to use lovely bright colours. It reminded me of when my son was a baby and it seemed the only clothes you could buy for boys were in black and blue but me being me wanted him in bright. Well Adam's suddenly brought in their bright range and I think I bought them out with their Fluorescent Orange and Green outfits, especially those cute little bib and brace short trousers, I loved him in them. Oh well enough reminiscing.
All the background papers are from my stash. I cuttlebugged the orange card using the halloween folder, cut out some bats using my Cricut Paper Dolls cartridge and added one of my own sentiment circles - I am loving making these little beauties.

2 comments:

  1. Your a girl after my own heart with your love of bright colours and halloween cries out for them, fabulous card, I love it. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute max, you are a clever chick making that little sentiment circle xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete