Saturday 31 October 2009

Lily Boo November Challenge

Can you believe another month has gone by and we are only a couple of weeks away now from Christmas. I just don't know where the time is going at the moment and I haven't even started doing my Christmas shopping. This is going to be a very busy month for me as I have my MIL and Dad's birthdays plus I am off to Malta for a week and Benn is off on a school trip too so I need to get a bit of a move on I feel.
Onto this month's Lily-Boo Too challenge. This month we decided on a colour challenge and decided on PURPLE. So don't be shy, pop on over to the Lily-Boo Too Challenge blog and play along as we would love to see your creations.
Here is my one using one of Sam's fabulous Christmas Scenes which is on collection 23. The background papers I have used are from a talented lady called Donna from Bearly Mine Designs. These are all from the Designer Extreme Volume III CD and what I love is that it also includes inserts. This was such a simple card to do by using these backing papers, I just manipulated my snowman image straight onto the backing paper, added a sentiment and then printed it out, coloured the image with promarkers and matted it onto a card base and it was done. A great CD for when time is short.
Well hope you like it and thanks again for visiting as it really means a lot that you take the time to pop over and especially the lovely comments you leave me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Max I've missed so much!! Just been looking at all your fabulous creations, love them all and this snowman card looks gorgeous in lilacs.
    I left a message on your Daisy May pink Christmas card it's stunning! Can yu let me know which nitwit papers you used?
    It's lovely to be back bloghopping and checking out everyoone's wonderful creatins!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Max - this is gorgeous. I love lavenders and purples and the fact that you've made all this from the CD is fab. I'll definitely have to check these CD's out. I've heard of them but not found the right link (until this morning) so thanks for that too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the snowman and colour.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete