Wednesday 16 December 2009

By The Cute and Girly

This month over at By The Cute & Girly the theme is "At The Movies" so I thought I would share with you a couple of my DT creations.
My first one is a card using an image from Digisparkle who is one of our lovely sponsors this month. My scrapbook page "Dreamer" is of Benn during one of his horse riding lessons. Do you have loads of photos that you haven't had time to scrapbook yet, I never seem to catch up but I do love my scrapbooking.
If you fancy playing along there is still time, just create something relating to movies and you will be in with a chance of winning and there are 4 prizes up for grabs this month. You can also enter more than once, but remember, you can only enter once in each category.

3 comments:

  1. Max your card is cute, i love powder blue. The image is so sweet. Your scrapbook page is fab, Benn looks adorable, does he still ride, my brother and I did when we where little . Bob has never been on a horse in his life and said he never will. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max, this card is so cute and that MS punch is one of my favs. Not a style I would notmally buy, but was given it to do samples and now I love it.

    Just read your comment re Benn coosing footie over riding - beleive me, it's a much cheaper option. Anysia is now doing a degree course in equine studies at Cambridge and the 'compulsory' requirement costs are astronomical - £300 boots, £150 jacket and so it goes on and that's without the horses (although we already had those thank heavens).

    You'd just better hope Benn doesnt ask for a season ticket to watch one of the big four, else you might need another mortgage.

    Also wanted to thank you for your support yesterday. Much appreciated.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgeous projects Max, love the photos of Benn. Have a lovely christmas sweetie,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete