Tuesday 22 December 2009

By The Cute and Girly

This is my last make for this month over at By The Cute and Girly titled "At the Movies" for which I decided on the name Skippy. This photo brings back a lot of memories as it was taken last year when Benn and I went out to Australia with my parents to see my brother who has lived there for the last 20 years. It was our first time and I loved it. We had gone to a place called Featherdale Wildlife Park just outside Sydney when this little joey decided to jump out its mothers pouch to follow Benn who had food to feed the animals with, its mother kept following it trying to nudge it back into her pouch but it wasn't going to be put off. It was such a beautiful sight and we were priviledged to be able to touch this lovely little creature who felt so velvety and soft. It will be a memory that will stay with me forever. The reason my layout is called the 2 Joeys is because Benn is actually Joseph Benn but we call him Benn.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Max and a beautiful memory!

    Merry Christmas!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful experience to have with this Joey - and piccies too. Lovely page Max and one to treasure.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful page Max, thankyou for sharing your great memories, this is a lovely story , I'm sure you had a great time in Oz. Dog walking friends of ours are there now for 5 weeks.
    Have a magical, wonderful Christmas all of you, and don't fall on the ice one sore bottom a year is enough.
    janex

    ReplyDelete