Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year


Have you all had a lovely Chrismas, we certainly did but I've definitely eaten far too much and had the odd few too many glasses of wine, so the diet has really got to start the day after tomorrow.
I am really missing crafting and can't wait until the tree is taken down next week and I can get my little craft area back but thought I would show you a couple of my Christmas cards that I didn't get a chance to put on before, so here they are.
I was running behind the last week before Christmas and still had family and friends cards to do so decided to do a digital design which I was really pleased with. The second one I made for Benn (don't you just love this cute little image).
Well the next post I put on will be the first one of the new year so I just want to take the time to say have a great, healthy, and happy New Year, and whatever you are up to tonight, take care.
Max x

No comments:

Post a Comment