Monday 12 April 2010

Aaagh

I am sitting here getting more and more frustrated by the day.  I noticed on Saturday that when I go into my blog, whether it be on my laptop or main computer all the information other than my post (my profile, list of challenges, followers etc) has moved to the bottom of the page after all the posts yet if I click onto where it says how many comments have been left I can view it all in the correct place.  I have tried changing templates, logging in but nothing is working.  I have tried looking in my settings, layout but everything seems normal.
If anyone has any idea as to what I mean and can help me fix the problem I would greatly appreciate it, if not you may find me here going slowly mad (I know, but I am a virgo and I hate it when things are not right lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment