Wednesday 1 September 2010

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge

Good Morning everyone

Gosh I didn't realise how long I had been away.  It has been so busy over here what with one thing and another but hopefully you will see a bit more of me in the weeks to come.

This month over at Whoopsi Daisy Linnie wanted to see "Pile on the flowers".  This is an easel card I did for a very good friend's birthday and when I saw the flower theme I knew it would be just perfect for this card.  I used my Gypsy to make the heart easel card as I thought it couldn't be that hard to do with different shapes just as long as I could weld them together and ta ra, it worked.

The beautiful little Daisy can be found here and was coloured in using my promarkers.  I added some adorable roses that I got from Wild Orchid Crafts which are so much prettier in the fresh.



4 comments:

  1. oooh max,its so lovely to see a max post! i went over to whoopsi daisy and it is so pretty hun, love the shape of the easel. hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maxine

    Nice to see you back, hope all is well with you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Max! Just wanted to let you know that I don't see your card - I have done this before so just wanted to let you know. Can't wait to be part of Whoopsi Daisy DT with you for next 6 months:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Max....have missed you and your gorgeous creations! Love this shaped easel card! Its just so stunning and girly! Love it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete