Sunday 13 May 2012

Cricut Birthday

I know another post from me I hear you say.  Well it is a glorious morning here and I've been up for a while so I thought I would show you another Birthday Card I have made (sorry for the rubbish photo).  This card is for someone who is mad on Eeyore so I decided to get my trusty Gypsy and Cricut out and make a shaped card for her incorporating her initial and the adorable baby Eeyore from the Pooh Font cartridge. All the flowers are from WOC as usual.


Hope she likes it.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Craft Your Days Away - All Creatures Great and Small
CES Challgenges - Anything Goes
Tanda Stamps - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Anything But Square
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon.

 

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Max. I love your Eeyore. How are you? And how is Brian doing?

    Big hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so sweet and love the shape. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely thanx for joining us at Craft your days away and good luck..

    Caz x CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the little eyesore.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable sweet card, love Eeyore.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Eeyore card - love the colours you have used - thanks for playing along at CCC this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so so gorgeous Max!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect card for an Eeyore fan! You got the Teaser wrong on your list, it is Blue and Brown not anything goes. Sure that's just a typo coz your card is blue and brown so great for the challenge! Thanks for joining in, hope to see you again soon!
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining in our final challenge at CES Challenges, Good Luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete